Ardh Studio adalah sebuah syarikat yang berpengkalan di Ampang. Kami menawarkan khidmat cetak T-shirt, Lacoste & Jersey. Harga bergantung kepada jumlah T-shirt / baju yang ingin di tempah. Sila hubungi 017 280 1767 untuk maklumat lanjut. Terima Kasih.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fed 1 roll.

But if I had to choose one of my analog snaps, it would be this one ... This was my first shot using FED 1 and is still my favorite! Hmm..tough la jugak nak inserted film on this tank, banyak gak proses..but nevermind, i'm a friendly user. huhuhuh. So with this camera, i learned the basics of f-stops, shutter speeds and much more.. A friend of mine show me a simple rule, berkonsepkan Sunny 16 rule, tak pernah2 aku dengar, maybe will be help out..entah lah aku pun cuba je lah, last2 jadinye macam.... tau je lah kan, belajar sedikit, kejap-kejap lupa..kekekeke. Asalkan dapat memahami penggunaan manual kamera. It takes time. * ngee



Here are the results from my first 1 films using a Fed 1. I used 100 iso colour EBX xtra color for these snapshots.. Taken shot at Langkawi. (tak banyak gambar, silap setting, gelap, etc.)










P/S::  I love the sharpness of this pictures and also the colour. Will be back soon upload more. To be continued..